What's in Percuro pet food?100% TRACEABLE – NO HIDDEN NASTIES
INSECT PROTEIN IS BETTER FOR THE PLANET
• According to the U.N., the worldwide livestock industry accounts for over 14.5% of global greenhouse gas emissions.
• The black soldier fly in this food packs a protein punch and is a super star in sustainability.
• Their production is humane, and they are tasty too (try us!).
(By the way, it tastes awesome too! Check out the Two Bowl Test)
Water is precious – we need to conserve it.
The ingredients in Percuro pet food take far less water to produce than conventional meat-based products.
|Protein type||Water consumption per gram of protein|
|1 pound of beef = 90-100 grams protein||Costs 20-80 gallons*|
|1 pound of oats = 75 grams of protein||Costs 3.8 gallons*|
Did you know...
- In one year, animal husbandry creates the same volume of carbon emissions as the entire transportation sector in the US*.
- If we all eliminated meat and milk from our diets and replaced them with plant-based alternatives, we would halve global water consumption.
- We would also be saving pristine habitats (rainforests, marshes) from being destroyed to produce more livestock feed.
- We would be creating less pollution in our waterways, streams, and oceans, pollution that directly and indirectly threatens all life on earth – human, plant and animal.
The choices we make CAN make a difference. Ready for a next generation pet food?BUY NOW
*Sustainability study produced by University of California (UCLA)